A+ is Hiring Math Tutors
Math tutors are needed for the following areas: Center City Philadelphia; Jenkintown, PA; Montgomeryville, PA; Lower Bucks County, PA.
A+ Test Prep and Tutoring is a leading provider of in-home tutoring for the SAT, ACT, and academic subjects. We believe that superior one-on-one tutoring is achieved by superior instructors, and we are committed to developing and supporting the best instructors in the profession.
- Steady work, flexible and autonomous scheduling
- Industry-leading pay
- High-quality, well-researched curricula
- Comprehensive paid training and ongoing support
- A collegial, non-bureaucratic environment
- The opportunity to help students boost their college prospects
- At least a bachelors degree, with stellar academic credentials
- A fun, upbeat personality and strong interpersonal skills
- Intuitive teaching ability
- Enthusiasm for working with high-school students
- Willingness to travel to students’ homes
- Passion for education
- Year round availability
Lessons take place in students’ homes throughout the Philadelphia Area, so you must have reliable transportation. We need a minimum commitment of six months, but our ideal candidate aspires to join the team of elite instructors who have worked with us for years.
Merit is recognized and rewarded at A+ with steady pay increases and expanded opportunities. Applicants must be fluent in high school level mathematics through at least Algebra II. Those able to tutor Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, and Calculus are preferred.
Click here for some Frequently Asked Questions about the position.
Join an organization that takes pride in its work! A testimonial: “Thank you to all of you who make it such a pleasure to work for A+! You are always pleasant, organized, friendly, and helpful. In addition, your appreciation of us really does brighten the day!”