A+ is Hiring Test Prep Tutors
A+ Test Prep and Tutoring is a leading provider of in-home tutoring for the SAT, ACT, and academic subjects. We believe that superior one-on-one tutoring is achieved by superior instructors, and we are committed to developing and supporting the best instructors in the profession. To apply for this position, please click here.
- steady work, flexible and autonomous scheduling
- industry-leading pay
- high-quality, well-researched curricula
- comprehensive paid training and ongoing support
- a collegial, non-bureaucratic environment
- the opportunity to help students boost their college prospects
- stellar academic credentials
- a fun, upbeat personality and strong interpersonal skills
- intuitive teaching ability
- enthusiasm for working with high-school students
- a flexible schedule
- willingness to travel to students’ homes
- passion for education
Lessons take place in students’ homes throughout the Philadelphia Area, so you must have reliable transportation. We need a minimum commitment of six months, but our ideal candidate aspires to join the team of elite instructors who have worked with us for years.
Prior experience as a one-on-one mathematics instructor is a plus. Merit is recognized and rewarded at A+ with steady pay increases and expanded opportunities. Applicants must be fluent in high school level mathematics through at least Algebra II. Those able to tutor Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, and Calculus are preferred.
To learn more and to apply, please click here.
Join an organization that takes pride in its work! A testimonial: “Thank you to all of you who make it such a pleasure to work for A+! You are always pleasant, organized, friendly, and helpful. In addition, your appreciation of us really does brighten the day!”
–Carolyn Scott, A+ Instructor
A+ has a well established following throughout Philadelphia and it’s suburbs.
Math tutors are needed in the following areas: Center City Philadelphia; Jenkintown, PA; Gwynedd, PA; Lower Bucks County, PA