A Monthly Opportunity to Learn
The A+ Webinars are hosted LIVE online every second and fourth Tuesday of the month from 7pm to 8pm. The first workshop every month is designed for students while the second is designed for parents and professionals.
The A+ Webinars for are by donation only and each month the proceeds from these workshops will be donated to support a local charity.
Webinars for parents and professionals are hosted by both tutors as well as experts in the test prep space. They will cover topics such as:
- An In-Depth Look at the SAT and ACT
- The Landscape of Test Optional: What You Need to Know
- Supporting a Student with Test Anxiety
Webinars for students are hosted by our expert tutors. They will cover topics such as:
- Algebra on the SAT and ACT
- College Essay Tips and Techniques
- Strategy on the SAT and ACT
- Note Taking and Study Skills