Full-length practice tests help students decide on taking the ACT or SAT
Jenkintown, PA – This summer, A+ Test Prep & Tutoring is offering free proctored ACT and SAT tests to students in the Philadelphia area. Dedicating a small amount of time during summer break to trying out college admissions tests can go a long way. These full-length practice tests allow students to experience one or both tests in a low-pressure environment with no obligation to join a test prep program.
A+ offers proctored tests on select Saturdays during the school year, but during the summer months, students can sign up for a personal proctored test on a date convenient for the individual. Students can choose to register for just one proctored test, or they can take both the ACT and the SAT tests on separate days. All proctored tests are administered in the A+ Test Prep & Tutoring office in Jenkintown.
A+ encourages students to take advantage of this opportunity as a tool to help determine which test they should focus on as they begin the college admissions process. “Some students excel at the SAT, while other students prefer the style of the ACT,” A+ Test Prep & Tutoring President Daniel Ascher said. “We’ll help you analyze your scores and make a decision about which test is the better fit for your student. It’s an excellent way to get familiar with the ACT and SAT tests with no risk involved,” Ascher said.
- The opportunity to experience what taking the ACT and/or SAT feels like
- A detailed score report showing the student’s strengths and weaknesses
- Advice about which test the student should prepare for in order to achieve the highest possible score for college admissions
- Establishing a baseline score to measure progress as the student prepares for the ACT or SAT
- Practicing the skills and test-taking strategies that are necessary to succeed on the tests
- No-obligation opportunity to get to know the services of A+ Test Prep & Tutoring
To sign up, visit aplustutoring.com/free-practice-exams-register, or call to schedule your proctored test.
About A+: A+ Test Prep and Tutoring provides one-to-one tutoring to over 600 students in the Philadelphia area annually. A+ employs 65 professional tutors, who offer executive function coaching, instruction in all school subjects, and test prep for SAT and ACT exams. A+ tutors are available at their two office locations in Montgomery County, PA, at students’ homes and schools throughout the Delaware Valley, and online in their virtual classroom. Read more on our website, www.aplustutoring.com.