TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payments shall be made in full prior to the start of the course, by either credit, check, or money order. Please do not pay in cash. We regret that we are unable to accept cash.
- If program fees are not paid on time, the student will be unable to attend class or use online services until fees are paid in full.
- Refund Policy: If a client changes his/her mind and decides not to participate in the course, A+ will issue a full refund of all fees paid, minus a $25 processing fee. Once the program has begun, a prorated refund (minus materials fees) is available after completion of session #1. Please note: No refunds are given after completion of class session #2.
- A+ will charge a fee of $40.00 for all bounced or returned checks.
- If for any reason, the client is not satisfied with the services provided by A+, the client shall immediately contact A+ at (215) 886-9188 and advise us of the problem.
- Without the consent of A+, the client will not contract or attempt to contract with any instructor rendering services on behalf of A+, for any purpose, within one year of such persons rendering services for A+.
Learn about our unique process and tools for your student’s success.
Test Prep FAQ
Answers to SAT and ACT questions and find out more about our test prep programs.
Learn from the experts about test prep, college admissions, scholarships, and more!