TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Our current billing rates for test prep tutoring are $145/hr in our office or online and $155/hr in your home. Our current billing rates for the A+ Foundations programs are $115/hr in our office or online at $130/hr in your home.
- All payments are to be made payable to A+ Tutoring.
- Payment Options
- Clients can choose to pay in full at the onset of a test-prep program (and receive the prepayment discount) or do a payment plan.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover credit cards. Checks are only accepted if paying in full, in advance, for the program. We regret that we are unable to accept cash.
- For clients choosing the payment plan option, a 33% CREDIT CARD PAYMENT IS REQUIRED at the onset of the program time. Your credit card will be charged another 33% of the program fee 30 days from now, and the remaining balance will be charged to your card 60 days from now.
- If program fees are not paid on time, tutoring service will be suspended until fees are paid in full.
- Refund Policy: If a client changes his/her mind and decides not to do the tutoring program, A+ will issue a full refund of all fees paid, minus a $25 processing fee. Once the program has begun, a prorated refund (minus materials fees) is available after completion of tutoring session #1 or #2. Please note: No refunds are given after completion of tutoring session #3.
- A+ will charge a fee of $40.00 for all bounced or returned checks.
- A parent or other adult must be present during at-home tutoring sessions.
- The client shall notify A+ of any cancellation at least 24 hours in advance. The client is obligated to pay for one hour of tutoring for any session for which the student does not appear or which was canceled less than 24 hours in advance. Any session canceled with more than 24 hours notice will be rescheduled.
- If unsatisfied with the services of the tutor, the client shall immediately contact A+ at 215.886.9188 and advise us of the problem.
- Without the consent of A+, the client will not contract or attempt to contract with any tutor rendering services on behalf of A+, for any purpose, within one year of such persons rendering services for A+.
Learn about our unique process and tools for your student’s success.
Test Prep FAQ
Answers to SAT and ACT questions and find out more about our test prep programs.
Learn from the experts about test prep, college admissions, scholarships, and more!