A+ Test Prep and Tutoring president, Daniel Ascher, M.Ed., speaks with Dr. Tamar Chansky about test anxiety. Topics covered include:
- What is test anxiety?
- What causes test anxiety?
- What does test anxiety look/feel like?
- How do I know if I am suffering from test anxiety?
- Is there a profile of people who are more likely to suffer from test anxiety?
- Are there different kinds of test anxiety?
- Can someone have test anxiety in one subject but not another?
- What are some effective strategies for dealing with test anxiety?
Dr. Tamar Chansky is a licensed psychologist, and the Founder and Director of the Children’s and Adult Center for OCD and Anxiety in Plymouth Meeting, PA. Dr. Chansky is also the author of the numerous popular books on overcoming anxiety and negative thinking. Her latest book, Freeing Yourself from Anxiety: Four Simple Steps to Overcome Worry and Create the Life You Want, offers adults powerful, practical and easy to implement strategies for leading their life on a different track than the worry track.
Dr. Chansky has devoted her professional life to helping children, teens, parents and adults overcome unnecessary worry through a new understanding of the nuts and bolts of how worry works.
Click here to access the podcast.